Seven main roles of your real estate agent
A Buyer’s Real Estate Agent:
- Educates you about your market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs.
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
Your real estate agent is the best source of information about the local community and real estate topics. Give Robin Dodd a call today at 214-991-7698 to learn more about local areas, discuss selling a house, or tour available homes for sale.